24 Apr Apprentice Childcare Assistant
Children are constantly encountering new experiences and seeking to understand them in order to extend their skills, develop their confidence and built on what they already know. If you feel that you can fulfil their needs and would like the opportunity to gain a qualification in childcare, then this may be the role for you.
As part of your role you will:
- make sure that you are there for the children during pick up and drop off times
- assist the children during meal times
- make sure the nursery is tidy at all times
- follow health and safety regulations
- interact with the children
- be a good role model for the children
- help staff members when required
As part of your apprenticeship you will be working towards a level 2 childcare qualification and your training will be delivered by JACE Training. If you feel that this role is of interest to you then why not apply today.
- to be hardworking
- to work well as part of a team
- to have a 'can do' attitude
- to be a good role model
- to be a good time keeper
- to work well individually
- to have a keen interest in childcare
- to be able to use your own initiative
- to take instruction well from the nursery manager
- GCSEs grades C and above in Maths and English or equivalent.
About the Employer
This pre-school was established in September 1994 and it is a privately run pre-school catering for children from 2 to 5 years. They are located at Beckenham Cricket Club which is a nice calm setting that has been highly refurbished to cater for every child's needs.