22 Jan Nursery Advanced Apprentice
This is an opportunity to join a nursery as an Advanced Apprentice. You will be required to provide the highest of care for the children attending the nursery under the guidance of NVQ Level qualified practitioners. Your job role will include supervising and supporting the children at all times, preparing and supervising activities and following all policies and procedures.
- supervise and support children at all times
- attend regular staff meetings
- contribute to maintaining an attractive and welcoming environment
- notify the line manager of any concerns or issues regarding nursery policies
- ensure children are kept safe at all times
- positive working attitude
- good timekeeping
- to be a good team player
- a mature attitude
- an upbeat personality
Future prospects are a full time position.