02 Jul Playwork Apprentice – Level 2
To assist the professional staff in all aspects of the supervision of children and delivery of inclusive, educational and recreational opportunities at Kids' City. To enable children to play and be active in safe, supportive and happy environments and to maintain these environments.
- to assist the children during play time and involve each child and monitor both individual and group responses.
- to make sure that the setting is clean and tidy at all times.
- to follow health and safety regulations of the placement.
- to be a good role model for the children.
- to help and support your team members when needed to ensure the overall quality of the play environment.
- to assist the supervisor with the development of the service provided.
- a strong interest in working and engaging with children from 3 to 11 years.
- good communication skills.
- willingness to participate in training and support events with other volunteers.
- to have the ability to work as part of a team.
- to be professional and well-presented.
- to be enthusiastic, reliable and punctual.
- to be patient, sensitive and tactful.
- a good standard of English and Maths.